Sunday, December 9, 2007

My Mom's Birthday

My sister Elena and I are planning a surprise party for our mom today. Although her birthday is still on the 12th, we decided to go ahead and celebrate it today, since she, our dad and I will be at work on that day.

I don't know if she's already figured out that we have something planned up on our sleeves, but I'm keeping my fingers crossed that she hasn't yet. I'm taking Nicole and Keisha over at their place today, and surely Henry will be coming along as well.

I'm also keeping my fingers crossed for one more thing - that out 13th month pay from work miraculously be debited into my ATM, or that my PayPal funds be debited to my UnionBank Cyber Account today as well. Otherwise, I don't know what I'll do.

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails