The site I just came across features the lifestyle of nurses. It's a very uplifting and positive insight into the very busy lifestyles of nurses. Scrubsmag is very direct to the point, and even offers tips given by seasoned nurses that beginners will certainly find useful.
I'm not a nurse, but I like watching the shows I mentioned earlier, especially House. I only found out in Scrubsmag that there are actually quite a few nurse shows that just didn't click. Here's the list I found in the article Top 10 Nurse Shows of 2009 That Didn't Make the Cut.
10. Nurse Shackie: Golf Course Triage Nurse!
9. American Vitals: Nurses Sing Out Their Charts!
8. Lost: The Crummier Moments in Travel Nursing
7. Law & Order: Super Cranky Charge Nurse Unit
6. Med Men: Male Nurses who Drink Bourbon and Have Impeccable Hair
5. 24: That's How Many Hours I Worked Today
4. Dancing in the Stars: Nurses Boogie in Their Favorite Print Scrubs
3. NCIS: NICU! Critical Care! I.V. Poles! Saline!
2. The Mental List: Nursing Students Recite Weird Mnemonic Poetry
1. FoghoRNe LeghoRNe: Tales of a Male Nurse Who Gets the Chicks
So there, those are just some of the stories you can read on Scrubsmag. Hope to see you guys there!