Monday, December 10, 2007

Dating the Modern Way

Whenever I recall how my husband and I met, it never fails to put a smile to my face. I used to participate in a lot of chat rooms and meet up with the guy I was chatting with. I wasn't familiar with the process of dating sites back then (it's almost a decade ago, forgive me) and the only social networking website I knew back then was Friendster.

Recently, with the popularity of dating sites for men, women, and the third sex, I wanted to find out more about how these dating sites actually worked and what effort one needed to put into if you wanted to participate in one. I have to admit, it's a great place to meet new people, even those which you're not interested to have relationships with, just for friends. One of the sites I came across which is basically a dating site for men looks really fun. I personally like browsing the site since I want to know what is it in a woman that makes her tick with guys. If you're interested in reading up on the site I mentioned, you can click here to access the site.

As I mentioned, it's a fun site. You can access a lot of dating tips like how to approach women or what not to do on dates, and basically how and where to meet available and looking women. You can even subscribe to their newsletter which offers a lot of dating tips aside from those displayed on their homepage.

To be more specific, the site gives tips on how to improve your flirting skills with women, how to build confidence especially around members of the opposite sex, learn how to attract and keep women attracted, learn how to get a girlfriend, how to display male qualities that will spark sexual attraction with women, and how to stop being the nice guy that every girl wants to be their best friend, and not their boyfriend.

Don't get me wrong, my marriage is going just fine, it's just that I'd like to know what makes a guy like a girl to the point of involving himself into a relationship with that one person and eventually go into a lifelong commitment. To be more specific, what is it that some women have that others just don't? It's just something that fascinates me up to know, 'coz whenever I ask my husband what he liked about me, he always answers "Everything."

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails