Friday, December 28, 2007

Writing as a Career

As a kid, I've always wanted to be a writer, seriously. Although I wasn't able to pursue this dream, I'm glad that I still have the verbal counterpart of what I wanted to be as a profession. However, blogging has become more of a passion than a hobby of mine. And through blogging, I am happy to say that I have been able to land several writing jobs that made me earn a pretty decent income right in the comfort of my home.

One of the writing gigs that I particularly like is writing custom papers. It makes me think (not that blogging doesn't) and recall things I've learned when I was still in school and I enjoy it a lot. The last time I made a dissertation introduction was years ago, and making another one was quite a challenge. A master dissertation proved to be even more of a challenge as I literally found myself reading and reading tons of web pages about topics that I was unfamiliar with. Although I would prefer a sociology coursework any time over dissertations, I have to admit, I do like the challenge.

In a way, I'm glad that I have a way to sort of fulfill my unfulfilled dream as a writer and even manage to earn from it. I don't think that's too bad, right?

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails