Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Lucky Me

  • written on 05-21-2007 from my previous blog.

I just had a sudden realization. I am lucky to have Henry as my husband. Why? For a lot of things. One is that he never does anything that would embarrass me, and he never does anything without either asking me, or thinking about how it would affect me.

Second, he takes really good care of our eldest, Keisha. He's actually the one our daughter obeys. Her grandma and I are just punching bags to her, made to follow her every whim. I know he's also very excited since we'll be giving birth to our second child. It's very different for him this time, since he's with me to witness the whole 9 months before our kid arrives, unlike with Keisha.


Last and most important of all, he puts me above everything else.


I don't know what's gotten into me tonight, but I just feel really, really lucky.

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails