Wednesday, August 22, 2007

June 28, 2007

  • written on 06-22-2007 from my previous blog.

Henry, Keisha and I went to the doctor earlier today, and little did we know we were to have a surprise. The doctor announced that by June 28, I'll be 38 weeks, and ready for my cs delivery. Henry and I just stared at each other and said, "That's 6 days away!"

Too bad for Keisha though, her plan of having her sibling's birthday on July 07 (which we all liked, since her sibling's birthday if written numerically would be 07-07-07) will not materialize. The funny part was, she tried really hard to negotiate with Dr. Abalos (the same doctor who helped me give birth to her) to have the operation on July 07 instead. But, well, no matter how hard she pleaded, there was nothing she could do.


The doctor advised us to have the operation on that date mainly because I will be 38 weeks around that date. And second, my kid is already too large for it's gestation age. It would be a little risky to let him/her grow too much inside my belly, since that would pose several complications.


I'm fine with having the operation this June 28, although I still have one problem, though. What to name my kid.


Oh yeah, don't tell Henry I haven't thought of a name yet. I forced him into agreeing that I would name our second kid and he wouldn't meddle, since i let him name Keisha. So it's just 6 days away, and I don't have a name yet. Heck, I don't even know if I'll have a boy or a girl!!!

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails