Monday, November 5, 2007

Working at eTelecare Global Solutions

Yesterday was my fifth day at work with eTelecare and so far, I'd have to say that I like it a lot. I haven't been working for several months (or close to a year) already and have been staying at home for quite some time now. To be honest, I really enjoy being back at work as I learn new things, I ride the MRT and commute, and I have my own pen again (lol).

I'd have to thank my uncle Jaime who literally gave me the right things at the right time, like my Tommy Hilfiger bag and blue Champion sneakers which I both use at work. As sandals with no heels are not allowed at eTelecare, my sneakers are my new best friends during dress-down days (Friday-Sunday) and holidays.

The only thing I miss though is the time I now don't have with my kids and Henry. I am just glad that this company gave me the privilege of starting on Oct. 30 instead of the 29th. As the recruiting offer from their HR Department informed me, the company is very family-oriented and they understood that since it was Keisha's 4th birthday on the 29th, they wouldn't force me to start on that day.

On a lighter side, I'm also looking forward to my first pay on Nov. 15 and when I finally manage to get my PayPal funds through Unionbank, I just might have enough spare cash to get my hair done.

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails