Thursday, December 11, 2008

The Big Day

Tomorrow is my mom's birthday and my sister Elena, my mom in law, and the kids are all involved in planning a surprise birthday party for my mom tomorrow. We already have a gift for her, a Nine West bag, and I hope she likes it as my mom in law and I spent hours and hours on this online store just to find a bag for her.

Earlier today, my mom in law and the kids went with me to the market to buy our lunch, and we also bought a birthday wrapper to put the bag in. We also bought another gift bag for my sister to put the Liz Claiborne wallet I bought for her as well.

I am really looking forward to tomorrow. I hope my mom is surprised, and I also hope that everything turns out well. I hope the food turns out great, and that my mom likes the present.

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails