Monday, December 1, 2008

Time with the Kids

I just wanted to share how happy I am how things turned out on our family day yesterday. We had a great time at the mall with the kids, and we practically agreed on everything when we went out - no disagreements, no shouting, and we had a really great time.

I took some pictures of the kids and Keisha while we were at the mall, and she said it herself - she had a really great time, which is all the assurance I needed. I was meaning to upload them, but I am missing my USB cord to my cellphone. I have to cook lunch now, so I guess I'll have to do it some other time then.

4 comments:

Chubskulit Rose said...

wahhhhh i wanna see the pix of the little cutie ones hehehe..

Anonymous said...

love to see the picture of the kids..

Anonymous said...

don't forget to upload it, I'll be back hehehe

Leslie Ann said...

hi guys! thanks for dropping by...i'll upload pics as soon as i find my USB cord. i don't know why, but things are always missing when you need them, and when you don't, they're just there scattered around the house.

Related Posts with Thumbnails