Wednesday, April 14, 2010

A Trip to Bulacan

Henry and I took the kids to Bulacan as we visited his aunt who came home to the Philippines for a 2 week visit. She's actually a US Citizen and if I'm not mistaken, she lives in California.

I really like visits to the province, especially in Bulacan as my dad is also from that province. We went there last Monday, as that is the only day of the week where I am not too busy with my online writing stuff. I really liked the break, the fresh air, and how my kids got to meet the kids of Henry's cousins.

Along with Henry's aunt, his cousin also came home for a visit. This particular cousin of his is one of his cousins whom he grew up with. I'm glad they got together and bonded again after 10 years of not seeing each other. We weren't able to take a lot of pictures though, but I say the trip went fairly well.

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails