Monday, March 22, 2010

Awake for 25 Hours and Counting

I've been awake since a little before noon yesterday and now I am still awake typing away on my laptop. I am so darn sleepy but I want to finish a project of mine so that it will be paid out this Friday. If I am able to do so, I might just have enough cash as a down payment for a second hand car, which will also be my very first one.

My mother in law might be in the states earning a considerable amount of money when converted into my currency, but I do not want to be dependent on her for the things I want, need, and want to give my kids and my family. So here I am, even though I am just a stay at home mom, I manage to earn a couple of hundred of dollars a week, but I already look like the guy in this picture from this site I stumbled upon. Oh well, I guess I can keep my eyes open for a few more hours if it means that I can get one of my goals done.

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails