Monday, March 8, 2010

Should I....

My husband Henry asked me if I wanted to trade in my netbook for a dual core Asus laptop that comes with a 12 inch screen. I'm not sure of the model yet, but the person whom we bought my current Neo Vivid netbook does offer trade ins for a reasonable price. I've always wanted a bigger netbook with bigger keys, not to mention something that came in black since this one I'm using never fails to give out signs of daily use.

What I'm concerned about is how I'm so used to everything with this netbook I currently have, and getting a new one would be like getting to know a whole new person. I know the guy we bought this from can transfer everything that I have on this netbook to the new one I'll buy, but I'm not sure...so should I or should I not?

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails