Friday, December 4, 2009

Really Happy

Yesterday, I had a really great time with my family. Henry did not have to go to work on that day, and since one of my aunts came home from Canada, I took it as the time to drop by to my mom's place.

The kids were really happy to see their grandparents, plus the fact that we carried our pet shih tzu Ron with us. My mom wanted to see him, so we brought him along. Although he ended up peeing on my parent's bed and pooping upstairs, my mom was really happy to see him.

When the kids fell asleep in the afternoon (we came before lunch), Henry and I took off to a nearby mall to shop for clothes for the kids. We shopped for a lot of PJ's, shirts, and a couple of shorts the kids could wear at home. They've grown so fast it's amazing.

But what I loved best about our little trip was the fact that we got to eat at McDonald's together. I missed having time just for the two of us, and I think it's been months (if not a year yet) before we actually had time for each other.

As a thank you to my parents and my eldest sister for watching the kids while we were gone, we bought home a box of pizza for them. My dad drove us home and after a few hours, put the kids to bed.

While we were at the mall, Henry kept asking me what I wanted to buy for myself. I hope he got my message when I said that I didn't want to buy anything, I just wanted to spend time with him.

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails