Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Going Sentimental

Christmas is really just around the corner and in my side of the globe, nights are becoming very, very cold already. There are times that I wish I had tons and tons of cash to give every single kid who came knocking at our door singing Christmas carols more than just the loose change I had in my wallet. I wish for a better place for all of us, no more pollution and climate change, that every homeless person had a roof above their heads, and those who are hungry have a plateful of food to eat every time their stomachs rumble from hunger.

I know a lot of people wish the same wish as I do, but sadly, this wish is not going to be reality anytime soon. If anyone is going to ask me what my wish for this holiday season will be, this has to be it.

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails