Monday, February 2, 2009

Thank You

Hi everyone!

Thanks for dropping by and greeting Henry on his birthday. We really appreciate it. I haven't had the time to upload the pictures and the video of him blowing his cake, but I sure will soon.

My parents and my sister Elena came over too, and we had fun eating out. Henry's uncle also helped us cook pancit, so it wasn't really as tiring as other birthdays wherein I was literally hands and knees down in cooking.

Part of my plan was to buy those small candles for Henry's cake so that he'd have a hard time blowing them out (lol) and I found just the exact candles I had in mind at the shop where I bought his chocolate cake. I didn't want tobuy him just a 2 and an 8 candle, so I loaded 28 pieces of those small candles on his cake. And just as my mom in law and I predicted, it took him about 3 blows before he got everything out!

It was such a fun day for all of us, and I'm really thankful for everyone who took part and in greeting him. See you all next year!

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails