Thursday, February 19, 2009

Ilocos - Day 1

Yesterday up to Monday will be torture for me. Henry's gone on a trip to Ilocos and it's also giving me a trip to the nuthole. I miss him every second.

This isn't the first time he's gone on a long tour. He's actually gone to several long tours, but every single one just feels like new all over.

I miss knowing that he'll be home or that he'll wake me up when the alarm clock buzzes for work. I was actually late in going to work today - I guess I am so used to him being around.

I really miss him, and I am really beginning to be lonely. I just busy myself with the company of my kids and blogging.

2 comments:

Rhea said...

hi les, momi rhea here, I know how you feel, but in every cloud there is a silver lining, see you at the office, miss you

Leslie Ann said...

hi momi rhea.

thanks for dropping by. i really appreciate it, nalulungkot lang talaga ako. Hay...see you at work, too!

Related Posts with Thumbnails