Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Scents 101

What perfumes do you like?

I have always disliked musky scents. I know a lot of people are into musky scents because it smells sexy or something, but I really don't like musky scents. I'm also not into fruity scents, or those scents that smell sweet. It's kinda hard to describe what scents I like - I just fall in love with a certain scent and that's about it.

Like Eternity by Calvin Klein for instance. It's not fruity and musky and sweet. I also like Happy by Clinique because it smells really clean. My kids use Johnson's Baby Cologne, and I like it on them because it smells really fresh.

How about you, what perfumes do you like?

1 comments:

richard said...

Hi friend, i have tag for you...please visit my blog site...

Keep on smiling...

Related Posts with Thumbnails