Monday, January 26, 2009

Planning for Henry's Birthday

I don't know what to cook for Henry's birthday on the 31st. I'm excited and nervous at the same time, since he really doesn't like celebrations. The other day I asked him what he had in mind for his birthday, but all he said was "For as long as I see you and the kids, I'm OK."

Yeah sure, that was sweet, but it still left my question unanswered. I didn't know if he'd like pancit canton, spaghetti, lasagna, or what...so I'm really stumped.

One thing for sure though is I'm buying him a birthday cake that he can sink his sweet tooth in, with matching candles of course. I guess I have to connive with my mother in law and we'll see what we come up with.

Wish me luck!

2 comments:

richard said...

Advance Happy Birthday to your Henry...Les I have a tag for you and I hope you like it...

Keep on smiling....See yeah...

Leslie Ann said...

thanks richard! i'm on my way to visit your blog right now!

Related Posts with Thumbnails