Monday, June 9, 2008

First Day of School

Yipee!

I guess tomorrow is every parent's dream - to send their child off to their first day at preschool. Keisha's off to school tomorrow, from 1 in the afternoon up to 3:30. Her classes are just 2 and a half hours every day from Monday to Friday, and Henry and I intentionally chose the afternoon schedule as our eldest is really not a morning person, plus the fact that I would like to spare her the hassle of waking up really early.

My mother in law ironed her uniforms which she'll be wearing from Monday to Thursday, and on Fridays, she'll be wearing her P.E. uniform with rubber shoes. Henry and I took Keisha and Nicole out to SM earlier so that we could buy juices and snacks for Keisha to eat while in school.

Since Keisha didn't sleep this afternoon, she's already out for the night after her night bath. I'm glad she's getting an early rest as she's up for a big day tomorrow.

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails