Wednesday, September 5, 2007

Fever Remedies

I had my second daughter Simone immunized earlier today...I have to admit I really hate immunizations. Even before when I took Keisha to the doctor, I was the first one to cry when the shots were being administered. I guess it's the maternal instinct in me that doesn't want my kids to feel or be inflicted with pain.

Simone's fever is running pretty high right now, I'm glad I have my mom in law to help me with taking care of her. We're applying a cold compress to her forehead and administering her fever meds and cough meds on their scheduled hours.

I'm calling it in early for this night, I'm going to check on Simone first, and try to get Keisha to sleep early.

1 comments:

Peter @ Enviroman said...

Hi isleng,

Thanks for leaving a comment in my post Calendar for your blog. I have responded to your comment.

Peter a.k.a. enviroman
Enviroman Says
(floods in England, polar ice and ice caps at moutain peaks melting, I think more severe and frequent hurricanes in US, rain when it is supposed to be a dry season in my country, someone from Queensland recently contacted me if I noticed the weather changing. I replied when I was young I had to sleep under the blanket, but now I sleep topless. If I remembered, he said it is freezing in tropical Queensland and now he has to sleep under a blanket. Please folks, take good care of our one and only Spaceship Earth which have no lifeboat. It may not affect us severely now, but it has every chance of severely affecting our future generations. Then they will have lots to be "thankful to us)

Related Posts with Thumbnails