Tuesday, November 25, 2008

My First Day as a QA Analyst

Today was my first day in training as a Quality Assurance Analyst at work. The account I was assigned to is an account that I've handled before in my previous call center, so the product training was like a refresher for me.

I made new friends, and the day went surprisingly well. I must say, even though I was pissed off at how things started out, I had a great time. Imagine this, I was getting ready to get to bed for my 2am shift when I received a text message informing me that I had to report at 9pm for training. I was like, "That's 2 hours away from now!" So, without any sleep (as in no sleep, even a wink) I went to work with a heavy heart. What even made me sadder is that Henry came home from work early and I was really looking forward to spending some time with him.

Oh well, I guess you just can't have everything. I'm just thinking that after training, I'll get the morning shift so I can stay at home during nights for a change.

1 comments:

richard said...

Congrats friend, miss you....take care

Related Posts with Thumbnails