Wednesday, July 2, 2008

I've Just Been Blogged!

I just wanted to share that this blog, Something and Nothing at All, was just added to a list of blogs on a site called Blogged. My other blog, Rant and Rave! was also added to the list and both of these blogs got a rating of 8.5, which also translated to Great. The email that I received notifying me of the said listing stated that the blogs were rated based on the frequency of updates, relevance of content, site design, and writing style. You can see a list of my blogs and the other blogs that are included in the list by following this link.

I just feel so glad that somehow, my humble efforts in blogging have been rewarded and recognized in a way. I know it's not an award or anything, but this really means a lot to me. Thanks a lot to Blogged!

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails