Sunday, March 30, 2008

Payout Madness

I can hardly wait for the coming payout this April fourth. This payout will have my overtime pay included and I am really excited about it. My teammates and I had to work on our day off and had to come two hours earlier every work day.


I am honestly not sure if anything will be left after my payout due to the enormous bills and debts that we have to pay, but I'm curious as to how the payout will be. In all honesty, this will be the second time in any company that I have worked for that I did overtime. It was a bit tiring, but I had a great time since I had the company of my friends. I hope that we will be permitted to render OT again soon, and I also hope that my payout will be as much as I expect it to be.

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails