Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Home for the Holidays

My relatives from Canada are arriving in the Philippines to spend the holidays here. My aunt is already here, someone I haven't seen since I was born (and I'm 27 for crying out loud!). Her son is coming over too, I think on the 20th.

Henry, the kids, plus 2 puppies I guess are coming with us tomorrow to visit her. This will be the first time I'll get to see her, although I've already seen her pictures. Well, I guess there's always a first time for everything.

I'm also excited to see my eldest sister Elena. Even though we always talk on the phone, I'm always excited to see her. We always rant on each other, but that's the way we talk. I'm also excited for them to see my kids, since my mom hasn't seen my kids for several weeks already. I just hope we can stay up to the afternoon so my dad can see the kids as well when he gets home from work around 5PM I think.

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails